Monday, February 11, 2013

My Playlists

Adele-Chasing Pavements
Should i give up,
Or should i just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere.
Or would it be a waste?
Even if i knew my place should I leave it there?
Asher-Try
If I walk, would you run?
If i stop, would you come?
If i say you’re the one, would you believe me?
If i ask you to stay, would you show the way?
…..
It’s time for us to make a move cause we are asking one another to change
Leona Lewis-Better In Time
Thought i couldn’t live without you
It’s gonna hurt when it heals too
It’ll all get better in time
And even thought i really love you
I’m gonna smile cause i deserve to
It’ll all get better in time
Since there’s no more you and me
It’s time i let you go
So i can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is i’ll be fine without you
Yes i will
Beyonce-Best Thing I Never Had
There was a time
I thought, that you did everything right
No lies, no wrong
Boy i, must’ve been outta my mind
So when i think of the time that i almost loved you
You showed your ass and i saw the real you
Thank God you blew it
Thank God i dodged the bullet
…..
Thank God i found the good in goodbye
Christina Perri-A Thousand Years
Heartbeats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can i love when i’m afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
…..
And all along i believed i would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
Taylor Swift-Crazier
I’ve never gone with the wind, just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Til you open the door, there’s so much more
I’ve never seen it before
I was trying to fly but i couldn’t find my wings
But you came along and you changed everything
You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Daniel B-If You’re Not The One
If you’re not the one then why doues my soul feel glad today?
…..
If you are not mine would i have the strength to stand at all
I’ll never know what the future brings
But i know you’re here with me now
We’ll make it through
And i hope you are the one i share my life with
Adele-Make You Feel My Love
I could make you happy
Make your dreams come ture
Nothing that I wouldn’t do
Go to the ends of the earth for you to make
you feel my love
To make you feel my love
Adele-One and Only
You’ve been on my mind
I grow fonder every day
Lose myself in time
Just thinking of your face
God only knows
Why it’s taken me so long
To let my doubt go
You’re the only one that i want
I don’t know why i’m scared
I’ve been here before
Every feeling, every word
I’ve imagined it all
You’ll never know, if you never try
To forgive your past, and simply be mine
I dare you to let me be your
Your one and only
I promise i’m worth it
To hold in your arms
So come on
And give me a chance
To prove i’m the one who can
Walk that mile
Until the end starts
I know it ain’t easy
Giving up your heart
Lily Allen-Smile
When you first left me i was wanting more
But you were doing that girl next door, what ja do that for
When you first left me i didn’t know what to say
I never been on my own that way, just sat by myself all day
I was so lost back then
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end
…..
At worst i feel bad for a while,
But then i just smile i go ahead and smile
The Script-Long Gone and Move On
Cause i still don’t know how to act
Don’t know what to say
Still wear the scars like it was yesterday
But you’re long gone and moved on
Cause you’re long gone
But i still don’t know where to start, still finding my way
Still talk about you like it was yesterday
But you’re long gone and moved on

No comments:

Post a Comment